Jewel Art Store

Monday, March 26, 2018

April 2018 Bullet Journal Setup Indonesia

Hi everyone!!


After getting so many requests about bullet journal from my friends on social media, I finally have something new for you. I want to give you a view of my bullet journal setup Indonesia for April 2018. There aren't many changes from March to April because I think the layout for March was my vibe and the usability was spot on. However, my new layout for April is way better. I think I have more space to write any tasks and notes. So, I finally end up with this setup. This setup doesn't come right away, I have so many trial and errors from January to March. I have another blog post for that, you can check it out here -> January-March Bullet Journal Journey.

What I'm looking for in a bullet journal is definitely the simplicity, usability, and design. I really love the minimal and simple look from my current layout. I also want to experiment a little bit with monochrome look because I think I experimented with colors a lot before. Without further ado, let's take a look!

Bullet Journal Setup Indonesia April 2018


[gallery columns="1" size="large" ids="3835,3837,3839,3836,3840,3838"]

I have many other blog posts about bullet journal. If you would like to read it, you can read it in this category -> Bullet Journal

There you go my friend! my bullet journal setup for April 2018. If you have any other requests, leave comments below :) I'll see you in my next post! Byeee

William Wei Chandra

[caption id="attachment_5238" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Jewel Art Store Jewel Art Store[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. […] There you go, my bullet journal journey for January – March 2018. I hope you enjoy reading this post and hopefully inspired 🙂 If you haven’t checked out my new bullet journal setup for April 2018, you definitely should. Read it here -> April 2018 Bullet Journal Setup […]

    ReplyDelete